- Target Group: Professionals who want to build skills for success
- Length: 3 days
- Type: In-company & Public
How people interact with others and communicate is paramount to the success of any company or individual. This program is designed to help participants learn the professional skill of working with others. The goals of trainings are to increase individual, team and company results by developing participants in five key areas: self-confidence, people skills, communication skills, leadership, and flexibility and stress control.
Participants will familiarize themselves with the Human Relations Principles of the business bestseller ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’. Key for Mr. Dale Carnegie was to look at things from the other person’s perspective. Sounds logical, doesn’t it? We all want people to understand our point of view. Is it easy to really look at other’s point of view? Often not.
- Build greater self-confidence
- Strengthen people skills
- Enhance communication skills
- Develop leadership skills
- Reduce stress and improve our attitude